- All residents 18 years of age or older must submit an application
- All applicants must provide copies of government issued IDs and Social Security card (or equivalent)
- Application fee is $75 per applicant, applications will only be processed after payment received. Application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- If an eviction was filed against you in the last 2 years, your application will be automatically denied
- While low credit, foreclosures, bankruptcies, criminal history or landlord debt records are not an automatic denial, it may lead to an increased deposit or denial of the application
- We have an internal scoring system where your credit score, monthly income and other requirements will be put into consideration to determine your security deposit.
- A video interview or phone call with our leasing team will be required prior to application approval. Once your application has been processed our leasing team will reach out with more details and to schedule.
- Combined gross income for all applicants must equal to or exceed 3x the monthly rent (if you are receiving housing assistance, combined income must equal or exceed 1x the monthly rent)
- Employees – provide 2 most recent pay stubs
- Self-Employed – provide most recent tax returns and last 3 month’s bank statements
- Social Security income – provide current benefits letter
- All other forms of income will be determined on an individual basis
- Applicants must be able to have utilities to the property turned on in their name prior to move in
Please contact our leasing coordinator to assist you with additional questions.
Move-in costs vary depending on the home you choose. In addition to the Application Fee, your Security Deposit*, and any other costs must be paid by ACH transfer through our online system. Additionally, you may be subject to monthly Pet Rent, and utilities. Your leasing agent will be able to share these details with you before you move in. All move-in funds (Security Deposit, rent, fees, etc.) must be paid 72 hours prior to your move-in date.
Typically 12 months, some owners prefer or will consider a 24 month lease.
In most cases the tenant is responsible for their own utilities, with a few exceptions.
Most of our homes allow pets. Please verify with your leasing agent. Pet Fee is $250 per pet.
A maintenance emergency is one that is dangerous, threatens the habitability of the home, or could cause damage to the property. Emergencies include:
- Fire – call 911 immediately, then contact us at 678-487-7896 option 3.
- Gas leak – if you smell gas, please exit the home and immediately call the fire department. Once the home is safe, please contact us so we can fix the issue
- Electrical issues– sparking, fire (call 911), smoke, overheated fixtures
- Lack of Heat – if it poses a documented health risk
- Lack of Air Conditioning – if it poses a documented health risk
- Heavy Structural Damage – roof, foundation or walls
- Plumbing – flooding or breakdown of fixtures
To report an emergency maintenance issue, please call (678) 487-7896, option 3. If you place an emergency maintenance request, we’ll contact you as quickly as possible, however, please allow up to 2 hours for us to respond.
You may place a service request online here. You may either place a new service request or check the status of an existing request.
While every service request is important to us, depending on the number of requests in your area, it may take us some time to respond and resolve the maintenance issue. We work to address each issue as quickly as possible, however, please allow up to 24 hours to be contacted regarding a non-emergency maintenance request and up to 2 hours to respond to an emergency maintenance issue.
Yes. Here at Sapir Realty we provide a 3rd party insurance company called Asset Protection. Or you may have the option of purchasing your own.
Let us know that you’ll be leaving the home by completing our Notice to Vacate form. Once you’ve submitted the form, our team will be notified. Please be sure to let us know 60 days in advance (as required by your lease) of your requested move-out date to avoid late notice fees.